The Foundation is governed by a board of directors that currently includes members from academia, consumer groups, the medical product and food industries, health care providers, and others. The FDA Commissioner and the Director of the National Institutes of Health serve as non-voting members of the Board. The statute prohibits government control of the foundation, and gives the Foundation no role in FDA’s regulatory process. Our bylaws outline the conflict of interest policies that have been put into place to ensure that no one entity or organization has undue influence on Reagan-Udall Foundation initiatives and projects.
Board of Directors
The board members are an extraordinary group of leaders with diverse talents and experience.
- Ellen V. Sigal, Ph.D., Board Chairman
- Richard L. Schilsky, M.D., Vice Chairman
- Helen Darling, Treasurer
- Kay Holcombe, Secretary
- Mark McClellan, M.D., Ph.D., Chairman, IMEDS Committee
- Pamela G. Bailey
- Georges C. Benjamin, M.D.
- Allan Coukell, BScPharm
- Sally J. Greenberg, J.D.
- Jonathan Leff, MBA
- Garry Neil, M.D.
- Diana Zuckerman, Ph.D.
- June Wasser, M.A., Executive Director
- Teresa Bruce, M.A., Director of Marketing and Communications
- Torrey Ford Shallcross, Director of Development
- Dave Woodbury, MBA, Director of Operations
- Anna Sanner, MD, MPH, Scientific Project Manager
- Mercedes Katis, M.A., Executive Assistant to Executive Director